Magnolia Cooperative Preschool is now accepting teacher applications for its Pre-K class
which meets Monday-Thursday 9am-1pm (tentative schedule for 2024-2025). Teacher
also attends the monthly board meeting and monthly parent meeting.
We are looking for someone who has:
● Degree in Early childhood education or equivalent experience in a preschool setting (co-op
setting is a plus)
● Strong interpersonal and communication skills with both children and adults
● Enthusiasm for, and commitment to, the collaborative nature of a cooperative school
● Competitive salary that follows the Seattle Public Schools schedule for breaks
● Paid sick days and holidays
● 10 work months per year; option to work during the summer months
● Small class ratio of 1:5 (with typically 4-5 working parents in classroom daily)
● Enthusiastic parent support
● Partnership and support from Parent Educators from North Seattle College
● Monthly stipend to assist with medical premiums, copays, prescriptions, deductible costs,
and dental costs.
● Monthly retirement stipend to assist with retirement savings.
● Ample inventory of engaging supplies and equipment
● Inviting outdoor play space
● Paid Professional Development and trainings including but not limited to: WAEYC seminar
cost, NAEYC dues, yearly First Aid/CPR training
Magnolia Cooperative Preschool is affiliated with the North Seattle College
cooperative preschool system.
For additional information or to apply, interested applicants should contact:
Application should include:
· letter of introduction describing how your skills fit the job
· resume including three references
Priority Deadline is January 7th, 2024
Applications accepted until position is filled