We are looking for an infant teacher for our on-campus Infant Class on Mondays, 10am-12pm, starting in September, 2018.
The deadline to apply is Monday, February 26, 2018. Please help us spread the word.
Infant Teacher Position
North Seattle Infant Cooperative Preschool
The Infant Program located at North Seattle College has a children’s teacher opening for Fall 2018. Our cooperative preschool program has a rich, long standing history in our community of over 40 preschool classes. Currently we are looking for a dynamic, community-oriented, and creative teacher to join the Infant Program for the Academic Year of 2018-2019. This wonderful class for infants and their parents/caregivers meets one time weekly on Mondays from 10:00am-12:00pm with required set up time before and cleanup time after class hours.
We are looking for someone who:
- has an early childhood education background and/or experience in a preschool setting;
- is a community-oriented teacher who is comfortable working with infants and parents in a cooperative classroom setting;
- is a highly motivated-self-starter;
- adds new skills and ideas to the existing infant program;
- provides a culturally relevant, anti-bias curriculum which creates a welcoming, inclusive environment for families from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds, and those with special needs.
- enthusiastic parent support from warm, appreciative families who are highly involved in the school;
- a competitive salary range;
- paid sick days and holidays;
- opportunities for professional development;
- a large, cheerful classroom with ample supplies and equipment;
- an opportunity to work with and get support from a consulting Parent Educator from North Seattle College.
The North Seattle Infant Co-op is affiliated with the North Seattle College cooperative preschool system. We follow EOE guidelines and encourage candidates from diverse backgrounds to apply.
If you have further questions about the job, please contact Parent Education Program Coordinator, Betty Williams at Betty.Williams@seattlecolleges.edu
Website for the NSC Cooperative Preschools: https://www.northseattlecoops.org/
Interested applicants should send a cover letter and resume or curriculum vitae to: Betty.Williams@seattlecolleges.edu
Deadline to Apply – Monday, February 26, 2018